Our workshop has now fully reopened!
We are reopening the workshop in stages in accordance with Government Guidelines.
ZGBTST has a high standard of sanitation within our workshop. For any in-person workshop or events we will always comply with government guidelines inline with the COVID-19 regulations.
- Limited number of attendees
- There will be a 1.5 metre distance between all individuals at all times.
- Attendees will be required to sanitise their hands upon arriving and leaving the workshop.
- We will also recommend attendees wear face masks at our in-person sessions.
- Upon future restriction being put in place we may move our in-person workshops online to minimise the risk to those involved.
The ZGBTST helpline (079 3418 7147) is continuing to operate every single day of the week and is live from 2pm to 4pm.
ZGBTST wants you to stay safe and know that you are not alone.